Author Topic: Product Info  (Read 1931 times)

Daniel Spain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Product Info
« on: October 12, 2016, 12:18:06 PM »
Arctic Trivia is a great option for systems wanting to provide users with a trivia game.
Like the teleconference, users can chat and perform actions on each other all while
questions are displayed and upon being answered will award the user with points.
I used Farwest Trivia when i developed this module since it was the most successful
one i could remember and wanted to provide Sysops and users with the same features
that made that one such a great addon.

Camaro

• View Profile
Re: Product Info
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 06:47:26 PM »
Arctic Trivia is a great option for systems wanting to provide users with a trivia game.
Like the teleconference, users can chat and perform actions on each other all while
questions are displayed and upon being answered will award the user with points.
I used Farwest Trivia when i developed this module since it was the most successful
one i could remember and wanted to provide Sysops and users with the same features

Will this run on Worlgroup 3.3 ?

Daniel Spain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 09:16:57 PM »

yes, this runs under Major BBS 6.xx, Worldgroup 2.00, and Worldgroup NT/95.

Camaro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 12:45:58 AM »

So where does one find this add-on?

Daniel Spain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 09:19:00 PM »

Just compiled a fresh build today, gonna have it on
My demo test system in a few days

Camaro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 07:09:13 PM »

Just compiled a fresh build today, gonna have it on
My demo test system in a few days

Nice. Look forward to checking it out.

Jester Spirit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2022, 02:15:34 AM »
Any chance answers to questions could be given placeholders and hints like Farwest Trivia did? i.e.:
Code: [Select]
"What company created The Major BBS?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

G a _ a _ _ _ _ _ _

G a l a _ _ _ _ _ _

Daniel Spain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2022, 03:34:30 AM »
Any chance answers to questions could be given placeholders and hints like Farwest Trivia did? i.e.:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

G a _ a _ _ _ _ _ _

G a l a _ _ _ _ _ _

that was ver 1 inever really did anything else to it, i have a whiteboard on some things i want to add to it, just havent had a chance yet.