Author Topic: Inn Rooms  (Read 17 times)

Daniel Spain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Inn Rooms
« on: April 23, 2024, 06:32:56 PM »
all taverns have had an "inn" room added where you can access a stash box that all of your characters can access to share items.

nickhoekstra

• View Profile
Re: Inn Rooms
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 11:12:14 PM »
I love this. Especially because certain things are not available in later towns - T2 doesn't stock verbina potions, for example, and the sewers  are full of poisonous creatures. So I've had to spend money to go back and forth to town one. Now a char in T1 can just drop some in the room.

How will we register that two characters belong to the same room?

Daniel Spain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 12:01:20 PM »
I love this. Especially because certain things are not available in later towns - T2 doesn't stock verbina potions, for example, and the sewers  are full of poisonous creatures. So I've had to spend money to go back and forth to town one. Now a char in T1 can just drop some in the room.

How will we register that two characters belong to the same room?

in this particular game you get 4 characters a barbarian, mage, priest, and thief. the game is designed for all of them to complement each other. as an example you can acqwuire magical items in the world as random drops but they  HAVE to be identified by a mage or they cannot be equipped, also you can find strongboxes which always contain something cool but can nly be opened by thieves. barbarians can craft a weapon for each class as well and they are the only weapons which can have gems slotted into them and well you guessed it... gems can only be acquired by thoeves stealing them from certain enemies.
also just having gems is ok but to beef it up the mage and priest can enchant it with specific spells which give the weapon enhanced abilities, so komiza infused into a copper mace would add a cold property to it, in this case it prevents the enemy from ever fleeing, or motu blessed into a copper dagger would make the dagger heal you for 1-2 a hit. so with all these systems shared between your 4 characters i wanted to have a box where they can share resources, etc... if your Barbarian finds a stashbox you can stash it there and use your thief to open it. this gam,e is huge. you can also have stores where you can sell items you find and other players can buy them. i cant wait for it to release ive spent a good part of 3-4 years on this game which began as Tele-Arena Reborn right around 2019

nickhoekstra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 03:48:09 PM »
Oh right, sorry, I missed that this was referring to the other version and not platinum.