Author Topic: Artic Zone offline?  (Read 169 times)

TomW

• View Profile
Artic Zone offline?
« on: March 21, 2022, 02:37:21 PM »
IS the artic zone offline or is it just me? seems likes its been down for a couple weeks.

Daniel Spain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Artic Zone offline?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 08:58:17 PM »
IS the artic zone offline or is it just me? seems likes its been down for a couple weeks.

been a nightmare. i moved and had cable internet ready prior to disconnecting the system.
went to the new house, both my home and business systems were ready, home went online
with ease then i setup my business statics and boom the static subnets were not provisioned.
great, after several hiccups i get a phone call on why i need 6 static ips and had to draw, yes
draw a diagram on my current setup and what each 6 ips would cover. took forever, now im up
and running and will have the bbs network online wednesday sometime.

nickhoekstra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 11:56:30 AM »
I was just about to ask the same question. Sorry to hear the difficulties, Daniel. Good luck getting things resolved. We appreciate your work in keeping TA alive.

Daniel Spain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 08:19:52 PM »
I was just about to ask the same question. Sorry to hear the difficulties, Daniel. Good luck getting things resolved. We appreciate your work in keeping TA alive.

its all "together" now putting it all in the new building tomorrow. gonna turn off test mode and let the game run and just fix things as needed while i work on my newest member of the TA family.

TomW

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 03:19:40 PM »
Yeah, looking forward to explore the new TA version